Facts about the GazettE

Hello!! Photobucket
To day I wanted to write about my favorit band the GazettE!

the GazettE (ガゼット Gazetto) is a japanese visual kei rock band formed in may 2002.
The band began with Ruki (vocal), Uruha (guitarr), Aoi (guitarr), Reita (bass) and Yune (drumms). After neing involved with other bands, they decided that the GazettE would be their last band.
They released their first singel Wakaremichi on april 30 2002.
2003 Yune left the band and got replaced by Kai. After this the GazettE singned with the PS company label and released their first EP Cockayne soup. They started their first tour with the band Hanamuke and during the tour the bands collaborated om tow songs.
On January,16, 2004 the band recorded a solo performance at the Shibuya-AX, released on DVD as Tokyo saihan -Judgement day-. On march,30, 2004 the GazettE released their fifth EP Madara which reached #2 on the Oricon Indie Charts. Madara eas followed on may 26 by a companion DVD that included six music videos and oi the same the GazettE was featured in SHOXX magazine's EXPECT RUSH lll.

I onely wrote about what happend on 2002-2004. But I hope that you guys like it! Photobucket
And I would also like to share my favorit song from the GazettE, Cassis. Cassis was the first song I heard from them and it made me to a Gaze-fan!Photobucket If I had'nt started listening to the GazettE I would still be deppresed, lonely and hate my life, but thanks to them I can smile and never feel lonely. the GazettE saved my life and I am so greatful for that!
GAZEROCK IS NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!!!



~Ja ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment